Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Do NOT where new clothes to a Drive In!

Ok yesterday I tidied a bit, started working on a Layout of something I found while tidying and then got ready to go to the Drive-In with the Miata club. Originally we werent' going to go but they changed the Drive-In because the other one was only playing Pineapple Express and this one had 2 tripple features: Kung Fu Panda, Iron Man and Tropic Thunder. The other one was a movie we never heard of, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and The Dark Knight.

So we drove up to the mall, met everyone and then drove to lunch/dinner. There's a little 50's place and Hubby got a Big Bopper burger and I got my first Fried Bologna Sandwich. I also had a good butterscotch milkshake :D Can't remember the name of the diner right off, it's in Ashland City TN

Then we drove to the Starlight Drive-In and went to see the Kung Fu Panda side :D I played my friend Tim in chess and won by default, we were playing by someones car trunk light and they finally had to close it up but I was going to win eventually ;) During Iron Man I cross-stitched on a birth sampler I was working on.

While playing chess Hubby asked if I wanted something else to drink and I told him I wanted a snowcone. At the restaurant they had birthday cake icecream and someone asked about it, and I remembered a Wedding Cake Flavored Snowcone I had. Forgetting I did eat this while standing! I ate this one while sitting down and when I tilted while trying to bite into it, I got blue raspberry all over my skirt, found out when I went to the BR at intermission it was all over my shirt! I had gotten this shirt for my B-day and hadn't worn it because it had long sleeves, I figured I could roll the sleeves down if it got cold at night :p yeah second intermission I foudn out I had it on the corners of my mouth and on my chin too :p I was keeping my head down the first time.

Got home and the stain remover worked wonders and it's in the laundry now waiting to be put in the dryer. (Update! YEAH NO MORE BLUE!)

Yeah It was almost midnight when we were leaving so we didn't see Tropic Thunder and The Dark Knight hadn't started and that was a 3 hr movie :p But Kung Fu Panda was pretty cute and Iron Man was awesome, several times we had to remember it's a movie. Downey must have some awesome muscle to carry a car batter with one arm after being shot and weak after being hit by shrapnel :p Oh and they can't enginer the Jericho in the cave but they can retro enginer the first Iron Man suit? But it was still fun, lots of things going boom and the robots were funny :D

No comments: