Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yeah I did it!


Ok venting here and on two boards helped greatly :D

See what I can do in oh 4 hrs - dinner and reading :D

I used Cosmo Cricket Get Happy Papers, snagged the pic of Ponder off the web Thanks Google and Artist! Fonts are Kingsthings Willow, willowless and Whizzbang for the title. (The red stars come from a text box in word) Fiber is off a Making Memories Card. The star was done with a brad template and I had Making Memories thread I used to hand do French Knots (watched Ace of Cakes, good artistic inspiration there), the Dark Blue star brads were in a dollar pack at Target. The other brad?? probably MM. Used blue ink from Colorbox petal pad and my office depot corner rounder :D

Ziggy

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

This turned out soo cute girl!! love how you turned it into a 12x12...

Ziggyeor said...

Thanks Greta!

Cee said...

How cute is that.... love these...