Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Neil Gaiman Free Book

Neil Gaiman is in a tie with Terry Pratchett for currently being one of my favorite authors. (Yes I said currently before I was into Jack Higgins and Michael Connelly so I've moved from gritty wars and crimes to fantasy :p )

A while ago Gaiman was able to get his publishing company Harper Collins to put up American Gods free online. Now we've got Neverwhere http://www.harpercollinsebooks.com/9732CFD6-5CC6-4785-A0D6-EC325AD8B74D/10/125/en/NeilGaiman?WT.mc_id=REFL_NVRWHR_NGCOM_082908

You can also Download it but it will be gone 30 days after downloading :D

I must say though I don't own any of these books! I own Fragile Things and Smoke and Mirrors oh and Corline but the others I've checked out of the library :D

I must just have to buy The Graveyard Book when it comes out on the 30th.
Ziggy

No comments: