Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

13 Challenges 13 Days Day 11



In other scrappyness I did a challenge for Serendipity Scrapbooks and found it fit Just Scrappin's challenge too. (yeah I know I'm doing everyones challenges but my own :p )
I used all BG papers stickers and rubons even.

BG Hang 10 Malibu Scarlets Letter Repose (green) Revelation (journaling) Green stickers BG Celebration, Brown stickers Archaic rubons BG Archaic

This was for another challenge to sb your daily spots.
1. Wake up out of bed 2. or possibly just 1 3. MUST HAVE 4. Get breakfast for me 5. for ferrets 6. Check comp

NOW for my Challenge Day 11
11. Too many cool postcards to pick just one :D so go to the link and be inspired or even copy and print one to use in a project or LO As the Crow Flies

No comments: