Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday's "work"

I had 3 LO's and 4 cards done today :D AND the laundry got Done and put away whoo hoo :p LOL

Photobucket

I need to start compiling addys so I have people to send all these fall cards too :p

Thelema and Louise Double LO
Photobucket

Read if you Dare I got the moths from a website and of course now I've closed it! Here it is http://www.starnstudio.com/

The book is Perdio Street Station by China Mieville

I still think the LO needs something
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bamabel said...

Great job Zig! You've been busy gf!! Yay for you! I need to get my butt up off the computer and get to work too! LOL!!! :)

Bamabel said...

Oh, and giggle...you can send one to me! Hint hint! Just messin' with ya!! :)

scrappin_mom3 said...

Zig, I love those cards with the leaves on them!! They are great! IF you need an address to send one to I'll give ya mine!! LOL!!