Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm a dunce

I particpated in a AAM swap on Just Scrappin

I recieved my things last night and got lots of cool stuff! I have a new Distress Ink, Cuttlebug Embossing folders, slider letters, popdots, and letters. The letters I could tell were supposed to spell something but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. I told a friend what my letters were and she came up with All About Me. But there wasn't an M I said and then relized I told my SS my paper had the word ME on it!!! ROFL I'm such a dunce and I apologize to my SS! But the page came out pretty anyway!



I also got a sketch challenge on Serendipity Scrapbooks and 4 of their Daily Challenges! whoo hoo I didn't even relize I had gotten the 4th until I was looking through the list LOL.

I also did these last night for a swap on Fiskars. They are inchie letter M's.


I used my fired brick distress ink and embossing powder for the stamped M (it was in a pack a friend gave me I have no clue what the font is called) and I edged it with a thread cutter and inked with the fired brick. I hope they like it :D

Ziggy

2 comments:

Taffy said...

I love your l/o inspite of your dunceness - lol

It DID turn out good :) i can't see your inchies but great idea!! i gotta keep that in mind :)

scrappin_mom3 said...

LOL Zig, that is too funny about the paper with the me on it!! We all have our "dunce" moments!