Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

well I was going to be better

about posting things on this blog. I have some other scrappy stuff I did but that will wait for another day.

I'm all excited about the movie Coraline coming in February. You can read about it some on Neil Gaiman's Journal (see my loopy places to hang)

This is the movie site http://www.coraline.com/ so much fun to visit there :D I love all the interaction. The making of the movie impresses me since it's stop motion and all HAND MADE knowing how long it takes me to make a card or cross-stitch a piece I'm blown away by all the creative effort it took to make this book into a movie.

Isn't this a cool poster

I don't normaly eat at Hardees I don't even know if there's one near me but I might concider it with these ! I think I could put the tic tac toe game and the game cards to use as scrappy embellies :D

SPUR OF THE MOMENT CHALLENGE in honor of the movie Coraline

Prize will be determined at a later date ;)




Use the Page Map (Becky Fleck Jan '09)
You must use buttons
Use some type of stitching (machine, hand, faux)

Post your LO/card/creation on your blog or gallery and leave a link back here in the comments. I will root through my stash and post a prize tomorrow.

Contest ends on Feb 6th when Coraline Premeires :D

Hopefully I will have enough of my dining room table cleared off tomorrow too so I can participate!!

1 comment:

Taffy said...

this was fun.. thanks gurlie!!

Here ya go!

http://taffyscrappen.blogspot.com/2009/01/ziggs-sketch-challenge.html