Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Scrapping

I made an easel card last night that splitcoast stampers did a tutorial on. I had to find a marker to go back and draw the bird because the stamped image didn't come out too well on the background. I love this paper and it was some of the new stuff that I bought when I was in FL for the Holidays and it was more inspiring than the random pick of This Is Not A Credit Card. I saved a few of those but besides stamping lines I haven't used them.

Photobucket

Then Lead Fiskater Rebecca put up this challenge on the Fiskars blog so I went looking for Christmas Inspiration and found it here at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards

This first card is for their new sketch.
Photobucket

and then I went down the list and made 4 more for the Fiskars Challenge I hope you like.

Photobucket
I didn't make the tag it was from the FiskaFriendzy tag swap so TY to the talented lady who made it there was no name on the back.
I would also like to thank the ladies who particpated in punch swaps, emobossed paper swaps and die cut swaps! The ornament embossing, square embossing, trees, snowman and dressed to chill sentiment came from them oh and the snow flakes! All that and I've barely made a dent in the Die Cut, Embossing and Swap drawer. :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and this is my room in the aftermath
Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job! You worked hard & it shows! Thanks for joining us at JCBC!

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

Oh WOW! You were on FIRE! Awesome!

MaryNSC said...

OOOO I love themmm But I got so tickled of the after math I feel your pain..HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Fidget said...

Ziggy, you make the most awesome card! You should make and market your own line of cards next year for the holidays. I love your lived in craft room; it makes me feel better about the crafty house. *wink*

Yoyo said...

Ok, so if I spell your name correctly will you give me a little better location than the whole state of Tennessee? Just something general like "close to Memphis" or "south central" is ok if you (like me) you don't like to use the name of your town..mine is too small a town, you could walk right up to my door if I gave the full name of it. Thank you, yoyo

Oh, and I did fix your name, I have no idea why my fingers did that because I had actually noticed the Winnie the Pooh connection and thought how cute it was.

Taffy said...

Great stuff woman!! I'm glad you're scrappen again!! :)

Love your room!! ;) hahaha (the mess n all) :)