Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Crafty Little Place Challenge

Ah well 2 posts in one day again! But this challenge deadline was coming up so I finally got inspired to do this card! I used the sketch over at A Crafty Little Place I didn't know what image I was going to use and I found this diecut from my stash oh who knows how long ago? It was part of a diecut image swap. So I inked it 1st with SEI Lagoon, ran it through the Cuttlebug Swirls pattern, filed it and inked it with Color Box Sky Blue. The papers are Imaginisce Splash Dance Ocean Motion. Then I rummaged through my sticker drawer and found 3 clear circles and whalla! A card for my card stash :D

3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great summer time card! Love the embossing on the fish...looks great!

Glad to have you at A Crafty Little Place. I hope to see you back soon.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun summer card!! I love the colors and the great texture on the fish!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

~*Joni said...

Awww! This is adorable! That fish looks right at home with his 3 bubbles. ;) I am so happy that you joined in on the fun! Thank you so much for joining us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
~*Joni ACLP DT