Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

House Mouse and Dirty Scraps

House Mouse Blog Hop and Challenge to do a goodbye card. I thought of making my friend a card who's going on vak and I'm taking care of the dog. She gave me these cool papers and ribbons so I decided to use those and grabbed my mouse and camera stamp. I used a Becky Fleck Card Map March 2010.



Next up a 2 page 8.5X11 LO for Dirty Scraps Serenity Challenge. Usually I take a walk on the Greenway because it's more peacefull to look at than my neighboorhood. However on my Birthday they were doing a clean up so I went for an hour to help. I made myself a little sticker too. On the clean up I met a turtle. While resting there was a bug and a ladybug so I put some thickers around them or pointing to them so you can see them in the picture. I inked the circle aroudn the turtle with Brick Red Distress Ink and the other two I used cranberry alchol ink. I used Cosmo Cricket Get Campy for the papers, flowers and ribbon were from my friend and I used my Glue Arts ribbon adehesive for the green ribbon. The green dots are Peeled Paint Distress Stickles. Double Page Map from Becky Fleck that I turned to do a top to bottom LO.


8 comments:

Natascha said...

Nice way of using our challenge. Good luck for the big Blog Hop at HM & F MC!

Hugs, Natascha

Sue from Oregon said...

I am sure your friend will love this card...that ribbon is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Monday Challenge...good luck on the goodies too!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card :-) perfect image and papers for a vacation card and the ribbon is lovely too :-)

fab LO too ,, lovely photo's :-)

thanks for joining the HM&F Monday Challenge and blog hop, good luck in the draws :-)

Luv
Lols x x

please consider turning off word verification x

America said...

What a fabulous idea. Great take on the HM challenge. Thanks so much for joining us on our first ever HM&F Monday Challenge bloghop. Good luck to you with the prizes! :)

MoMo sprnany said...

Wonderful lo! Cute!

Ziggyeor said...

Hmm I have word verification? Well If I can figure out how I turned it on I'll turn it off!

Sue said...

What great papers and words to go with this adorable image. Great take on the challenge this week. Thanks for sharing your creation with us and joining the fun with our first ever blog hop.

Laurajean said...

FAbulOUs layout Ziggy...LOVE it girl :)
Thanks for playin' with us at DirtyScraps :)