Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TY

I found Off the Wall Craftiness through another persons blog (that I'll have to find later)

I loved the challenge! I love those colors and it was perfect for a Thank You card for my friend who gave me a nice gift on my B-day.

Here was the challenge color palate.


This is my card! I used some 8X8 cardstock I had to cut the base and the yellow flower sheet was from an album kit I bought to make my cousin her Life Book. So hurray for using stash! The flowers are imaginisce that my friend Pinky gave me ;) I dug around my brad stash to find some cute brads. The green ribbon she also gave me and I used a tutorial I found on fiskars for NSD part of it showed how to tie the bow. The chipboard sticker is from Thickers and I inked it with Tim Holtz Alchol ink in Lettuce and Sunshine Yellow. The blue letters are also Thickers. I used a Becky Fleck Card Map from March 2010.



I made this card while listening too Radio Free Burrito So get your geek on and listen in ;)

2 comments:

mommaidwf said...

Pretty card Mel!

Kim Wilson said...

So happy you found me :) Hope that you get a lot of inspiration from my challenges and love your project! Good luck girl!