Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Unknown Underwear Soldier





I used the September Sketch from Julie at Let's Scrap. She probably didn't think she'd get a LO about an unknown underwear soldier!

I also did this for the Scrap U Assignment at Scrap Friendzy I printed off the music sheets and tea stained them. I had done some random music notes so I punched and made some pleated flowers. Then I knew what pics I wanted so I printed another sheet and wrote out the lyrics to God Bless My Underwear. (Again poor challenge makers probably didn't think they'd be getting this.) The papers were BoBunny MamaRazzi and the cardstock is DCWV. The button on the flower was in my stash from my Granny's buttons. The journaling says If Pictures Could Talk...they could tell me who this unknown underwear soldier is from my Grandfather's photos. Oh and I have a vellum quote Armed & Dangerous on there from Colorbok. I used Tim Holtz photo negative die cut for the black cardstock.

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Great job with the vintage photos. Your PP is perfect for this layout!

Anonymous said...

hsycoybrwnpvjqwjpweqz. http://www.acnetreatment2k.com/ - acne treatment
kpxary

Kristin said...

TOO FUNNY!!! Thanks for the comments about my wine bottle on Moxie Fab! I love hearing all the support!