Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ferret Friday

I got a lot done today!  We went to get my oil changed so I brought it along and stitched some in the car and while waiting.  Then later on I went over to my friend's house who was having other friends over for pizza and hanging out so I brought it over and stitched away while everyone chatted and the kids ran around.  It's looking a little creepy with the eye not there so I think that's where I'll start off next Friday.  It looks so much like Pratchett though!

5 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo I can defo see its Pratchett now :) I never put the eyes in till last normally as I can feel them watching me stitch hehehehe love mouse xxxx

Topcho said...

It really looks like him! And Pratchett is such a cutie!

diamondc said...

I love the picture of Prachett looks like a hunter on the prowl.
Catherine

TxEm said...

I can definitely see the resemblance!

Threeundertwo said...

Ferret Friday! Love it. After reading Mouse's comment I think I'd put the eye in last too.

You have better concentration than I do I think, I can't stitch well when people are chatting around me. I lose count.