Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Pants Day 5


I will eventually work out a flattering pose. My brown skirt and blue top for today.
Late in posting because I thought I would take pictures at my stitching gathering but I left the camera in the car.

My craftyness yesterday. I made a card for my MiL who's B-day was today. Hubs finally got stamps and I got it mailed off.


I stitched a tiny bit of the pink ribbon at work during break. I had nice complements from some of my coworkers asking me where I got it and what I'm going to do with it. I told the one most of my stuff ends in a pile of too finish. I think with 6 of these Dolly Mama Christmas patterns that I might make a wall hanging though. I just need to fix my sewing machine. I stitched a bit of the yellow shirt in the middle and everything on the left at Shoney's when I got to see my stitching friends. Next Thurs I asked for about an hour or so off early so maybe I can join them at the beginning and no one will feel obliged to wait for me while I eat.

Tomorrow is the day I might not wear a dress at first so I can get the Christmas lights down and put all the stuff up!

3 comments:

diamondc said...

I love all your fun no pants days,
when I first read about no pants on your first blog I almost thought you meant no pants day in New York they ride the subway with no pants on for one day that was yesterday I think.
The card is beautiful better late then never when sending a card.
I love the Dolly Mamas they are a hoot.
Catherine

Ziggyeor said...

Laughing my behind off really? They don't wear anything at all in the subway? eww.
Thanks for the comment

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You gave me a shock too, in England pants are underwear or knickers.
What you call pants are actually trousers.
So at first I thought you were going commando each day and blogging about it! I was almost scared to look at the photos LOL.