Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

No Pants (sort of) Day 6

I started out the day in blue sweats to take down the xmas stuff.
Then I changed into this to go out and about with Hubs.

When we got done and home I gravitated to my computer and began playing games even though for a January day it was Gorgeous and in the 60's. Hubs came by and said it'd be a nice day to ride my bike. I had thought about it but I would have had to change. Or would I? After finishing my game I went looking for hubs and couldn't find him and I saw the bike just sitting there in the garage. You know what, they make women's bikes with that V because they had originally needed the clearance for their dresses to stay modest. Also had the mental image of an episode of House Hunters and the lady wanted a house close to work and she was all dressed in her work clothes and pumps that she hooked in the heels into the bike pedals. (no idea how she then got off the bike) So what the heck, I didn't want to ruin my hose though so on came some thermal pants and my regular work out pants.
Me after my ride. Felt good.

Then cleaned up my room a bit and got ready to craft over at Scrapping the Moments Friday Fast Track
So I scrapped a page in an hour an half which is a bit slow for me, I can usually get one in an hour but knowing I had the time I played around with my new Fiskars Interchangeable punches.

I used some Bella Blvd all Inclusive papers I had one last year, Fiskars stamps for the butterflies and Tim Holt's Distress Ink and Embossing powder in Tea Dye. OH and some beige 1/8th inch quilling paper in beige to thread through on the title. The background card stock it Core'dinations. I had cut out the middle of the paper to practice with the punch but I couldn't figure out how to corner with the dang thing.

Still listening to Penguins play hockey and they're losing :( Still one period left to go. So going to file the nail I cut while I was scrapping and stitch a little bit during the last period. Then maybe I'll eat something for dinner.

3 comments:

diamondc said...

I think you are adorable, I wear dresses often I even have a dress I wear in the summer while cleaning house.
We are having balmy weather also, we donot have any snow yet, in minnesota we usually have many feet of snow on the ground at this time of year, today will be close to 40 that is warm for this time of year we have golfers on the course today.
Blessings
Catherine

Ziggyeor said...

Thanks Catherine! I know a few years ago this time of year the children had almost another Winter Break because there was so much snow. Now, there's hardly anything. I wonder if we'll get dumped on soon or what.

Brenda said...

loveeee the dress Pinky made...looks sooo cute on you! and what a fun layout!!!
hugs
Brenda