Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

dress up day 6 and 7

 Yesterday I had to take my own pictures.  These hose can only be worn with this skirt because of a run on the side.  I keep my hose until I can keep them no longer!
I had set up the movies to take my picture but then heard the air compressor stop so I went out and filled my tire with air.  Hubs had come downstairs so I had him take my pictures.  Yeah don't let the man who stayed home from work because he has sinus problems take your picture.  Actually the picture when he felt well didn't come out either. :p  He's usually a great picture taker.
And now to find some little clips or something to watch or maybe play pogo games till it's time to go to work.

1 comment:

Topcho said...

Lol, I'm the same about hose. Thanks for showing the dragon pattern! It's totally different from what I thought, lol But it's quite cool too, so good luck with this project!