Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

weekend progress

 I finally did spray adhesive George and Jim!  They're sticky now but at least they're stuck together and not losing bits of themselves.
 A LO I did for Friday Fast Track at Scrapping the Moments and Letter D for Colorful Creations.  Now I have to think of E and F for next month.
 Last night watched Star Trek TOS, Doctor who and did some back stitching.
 Friday I didn't stitch all day like I normally do but I did get a second paw mostly done.  Then discovered that some of the gray is out of place but I'll just have to figure out how to fill in around it.
Stitched a lot on the Love Quilt square.  Hubs is now to the same place where I was at in Bones so we watched that yesterday.  I quit on this when I kept putting the light yellow in the the V heart in the wrong place like three times!  Also had to redo some of the blue but fortunately not all of it.  Maybe on break I can either do the yellow right or fill in the pink.

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Love the ORT squares!

Thank you for NOT using word verification!

Ziggyeor said...

thanks :) yup went through my settings and made sure it was off.

Lynn said...

You made some great progress with your WIP on the weekend. Good for you!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great stitching :D