Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

TUSAL and Ferret Friday

Ferret progressing a bit slowly.  I had to take out a bit of the yellow of the box and redo it but not as bad as Monopoly.  I still haven't decided what to do for Monopoly.  My friend C gave me some of her orts she kept in a little altoids tin so I had to break them up to try to fit them in the ornament.  Something going to have to tamp it down really well or I'm going to need another one! 
We've had beautiful weather so hubs and I took a walk in one of the local parks.  My feet made it out better this time.  He's airing out the tent right now so in a few weeks we may do some camping for his birthday if the weather is nice.  We'll be going out soon so I'll have to bring one of my Dolly Mama's with me.  I finished the back stitch on Best Stressed and I found I had put the beads in the Ferret project so I just have to add those.  We'll be going close to a quilt store so I may bring all the ones I've done and find some fabric for my wall hanging idea.  Maybe they can help with some ideas on how it can look.  Of course it'd probably be cheaper to buy some of the fabric at Hobby Lobby when it's on sale.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

ooooo that's a lot of orts and your ferret is looking fab :)
love mouse xxxx

lesli said...

Love that ferret!! Love your TUSAL ornie!

Ziggyeor said...

yes they did tamp down a good bit though. Not looking for a new one yet.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D